Hello and welcome to Team VCTA’s first Weapon Giveaway! Let’s get down to business:
Drawing people and drawing objects are two very different things and some people are better at one and have trouble with the other(I myself find it easy to draw weapons, while having a harder time with characters), and because of that, I’m here to offer a helping hand to you. This giveaway’s prize is a reference sheet for your character’s weapon.
- Reblog once or like this post to enter. Each earns you an entry.
- Have your askbox open.
- No need to follow this blog, although it would be appreciated.
- Giveaway ends a week after this is made. (19/01/2014)
- Winner will receive a message through their askbox. There will be 3 attempts to reach the winner, should they not reply, another will be randomly chosen
The winner will be able to chose between 3 different item chests.
- Red Chest: “Draw my weapon.” You already have a weapon, but think it needs a little improvement? Send me a picture of it and I’ll make a reference sheet like the samples above.
- Blue Chest: “Build me a weapon.” You have the idea for a weapon, but can’t get it down on paper? Send me the specifications and we will work together to make it real.
- Violet Chest: “Give me a weapon.” The wildcard. You have a character, but can’t figure out a weapon for them? Tell me about your character and I’ll put together something for them.
More detailed reference sheets:
Good luck everyone!
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter represented by the Princesses (and a Queen)
are you sure they dont all represent winter because everything looks pretty white
okAY LISTEN UP
TO MAKE THEM BLACK
WOUD BE INACCURATE
BECAUSE RAPUNZEL IS FROM GERMANY
MERIDA IS FROM FUCKING IRELAND
AND FROZEN TAKES PLACE IN SCANDINAVIA
NOW, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG,
BUT IM PRETTY SURE THAT PEOPLE NATIVE TO THOSE ARE USUALLY WHITE
was hoping someone had this comment so i could reblog it ^
Merida is Scottish though…
Scottish still sounds pretty fucking white to me